Andrew McCutchen and his wife just welcome their first son into this world, Steel Stefan McCutchen. This is one of the most Pittsburgh names ever. In a Yahoo Sports article, they came up with a list of other Pittsburgh names that Cutch could have named his son and I was not impressed. It felt like it was written by someone who is not from Pittsburgh.
Because of that Rob Cressy dedicated this Bacon Bits podcast for Fri, Dec 1, 2017 to breaking down what I don’t like about Yahoo Sports names, and then creates his own yinzer baby names. At the end he also goes off on why he hates how the Pirates continue to bring up Andrew McCutchen’s name in trade talks, and why the organization doesn’t do what it takes to win a championship.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BACON SPORTS PODCAST!
If you missed the second State of the Bacon Address we’ve got you covered. Here’s the video. Hit us up if you want to be part of what we are building.
- Check out more of The Bacon Sports podcast here.
- Check out the Top 100 jerseys pictures of Lollapalooza HERE.
AWESOME SPORTS STUFF!
1. World’s Largest eBay NBA Jerseys Database: Find NBA jersey on eBay easier. We’ve got over 763 past and present NBA players from 1985 whose jerseys you can buy. If you love basketball jerseys then this is the holy grail!
2. Follow Bacon Sports on Snapchat: If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following us faster than Antonio Brown can shake & bake.
3. Sports Marketing Huddle: A podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports! We recently dropped a podcast with Erika Nardini, CEO of Barstool Sports, where she dishes about how they’ve built their community and think about content creation.
Jersey Loving Sports Fans Wanted
If you love Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson, sports comedy, and getting down then sign up for our newsletter.